This course is not open for enrollment.
01 Spring Streams'18
after you enroll
Still have some unresolved questions? Check out our FAQ:
How I get notified about upcoming event?
After booking you will receive several email notifications with the date, time and link to join livestream painting session.
Will be a REPLAY?
Yes, it is!
After painting session ends you will receive a link with downloadable REPLAY video. So exciting that the live lessons will be recorded. This could prove very helpful for those of us who live in very different time zones!
• There will be no replay on public platforms. This is a private link sent on your email to enter livestream session
• There will be several reminder emails before session starts
• Downloadable replay is available only who already has a ticket but missed livestream session.
• Downloadable replay is available only who has a ticket and joined as well.
How long does the demonstration long?
Watercolor painting session will be held by Olga Peregood via livestream online from 12 PM to 14:15 PM [ Toronto time ]
15 minutes break in a middle included
Does there a CHAT?
Yes, it is!
Interaction, conversation, Q&A,
Who is this session for?
• for those who wants their paintings be more loosed
• for those who tired...physically...to relax
• for those who tired as an artist...for fresh air for their art
• who never hold a brush
Who is NOT this session for?
• well, it is hard to imagine why you should skip this sessions...
• for those who wants their paintings looks like a photograph
• for those who wants to learn calligraphy in this sessions
If you unhappy with the order contact in 30 days and you will get 100% refund.
If I miss the livestream LIVE session?
Downloadable replay is available who already has a ticket but missed livestream session.
🏅 Olga Peregood watercolor painting courses attended more than 10K students from 119 countries and counting.
"Hi, it's Olga here. I'm from Belarus and live in Canada. The content presents with a positive attitude is outstanding. We do not need to sit for a thorough explanation or history of techniques, if you need someone to be straightforward and show you so you can begin to experiment…that is exactly what I do. This is an excellent class and if you want to follow my tutorials from now on – select the plan that works for you …"